Adults wishing to transition from a nursing home into independent living and their community may be eligible for options counseling and financial assistance from the Money Follows the Person grant. On My Own can assist you in this transition process.

    Youth with disabilities have a much higher success rate when they have a solid Transition Plan into adulthood. On My Own can assist youth in developing this plan and educating them on their rights needed for living independently in their community.