On My Own, Inc. is a private, nonprofit organization that relies on grants, foundations and private donations for support. Any donation amount is welcome! If you donate $100 or more please see below for examples of what your donation means to your community:
Bronze Level $100
- 3 Weather radios which we donate to new consumers living outside of the city limits.
- Purchases three heavy duty shower chairs for consumers with physical disabilities.
- Underwrites the cost of six months worth of the Parent Support Group.
Silver Level $500
- Covers the cost of materials for a 25’ ramp.
- 3 Help at Hand Assistive Devices
Gold Level $1000
- Provides six refurbished basic computers for individuals with disabilities wishing to attend college or go into the workforce.
- Ten Rollators (Walker)
Platinum Level $2500
- Printing cost and postage for one year of On My Own, Inc.’s newsletter that provides important information of consumers, legislators, and friends of On My Own, Inc.
Elite Level $5000
- Home modifications for 4-5 people to remain independent in the comfort of their own home.
On My Own, Inc. is pleased that you are considering making a tax-deductible donation and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to fill out our Contact form or call us at 800-362-8852 or 417-667-7007.
Please make your one-time contribution or start a recurring donation today!